After Australia, another iPhone suffered combustion in Brazil. This is bound burn the heart of Apple Inc.
In Australian flight, cabin crew had to extinguish the fire that iPhone had caught. Now an almost similar accident got avoided.
According to an iPhone 4 user in Brazil, While getting charged just inches away from his face, the device began emitting smoke and caught fire moments later. Once again the fault is being suspected with the battery.
This news must be a cause of worry for various iPhone users who often put the iPhones to charge before going to bed and many times, the phone is charging next to bed. With no idea why this combustion accidents happened, there cannot be solutions to avoid these accidents.
Apple has not commented on this issue so far.
Source: Cult Of Mac