Apple planning a big product launch to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its retail stores today. But here the Apple’s big product launch is related to retail stores rather than a new product.
According to 9to5Mac, Apple is giving the retail store experience a major makeover, which is internally referred to as “Apple Store 2.0.”
According to 9to5Mac’s source, here are some of the changes:
– Personal Setup will have new dedicated areas in stores called “Startup Sessions.”
– The paper signs next to products will be replaced with iPads to probably provide more interactive information.
– Will feature beefed up displays, which are described as “huge,” in addition to brand-new sound systems.
Apple to release a brand-new Apple Store iOS application that is even more interactive, which may be released on Sunday.
– According to AppleInsider, Apple stores across the U.S. have been stocked with dozens of iPads, which will be used by employees on the floor.
– New store or window displays.
Any plan to visit the local Apple Store to checkout the new retail experience? You can post us a comment below.
[ Via iphonehacks ]