When you were little, to motivate you, your parents would have said to you, “One day, you will become the President of United States.”
You may not be able to become President in real life but Bamboo Apps are here to fulfill your dream, at least part of it.
Introducing, VoteMe, an entertainment app that can make you the “social President” of United States.
Bamboo Apps have are well-known for making mobile application solutions for life and entertainment. They love Apple products and make apps for devices like iPhone and iPad. They claim to be using their knowledge and skills to build custom apps that would be loved by users. They also like to listen to interact with fans and sometimes, ideas from fans give them inspiration to build apps.
The beauty of VoteMe app is that you can become number one US Celebrity, just by playing a game on your iPhone.
All you need to start with is download the app and join an online network. I had to sign in through my Facebook.
Following things are supposed to be done:
1. You can register new social candidate in seconds and get rewarded. Now you can promote any ideas or concepts right from your phone.
2. You can run your own presidential campaign easily. Best part is that you can do it for free. No money on pamphlets, batches or emblems.
3. You can create your own party and invite people sharing the same views and interests to join you.
4. You will get to write your political program and add your story. You can create and share campaign photos and all other stuff that real politicians do while running for presidency.
5. In VoteMe you get campaign buttons, use media directors help like in real life. Custom buttons editing will be coming very soon.
6.In the end, you can win the coolest title you could get – First America’s Social President (FASP).
There are certain things that we would like our readers to note down:
1. VoteMe is free to play. You can purchase additional promotion items and services (in-app promotion items) for real money. You would need to adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-app content.
This app has mild references of tobacco, drugs, alcohols. Sometimes, there are profanities, crude humor and mildly suggestive themes. Therefore, user discretion is being recommended.
This review has been written after the VoteMe app being downloaded from app store and the app has been used on an iPhone.
VoteMe is Compatible with iPhone 3GS, 3rd Generation iPod and iPad. It requires iOS 4.0 or later version.
So are you ready to replace Barack Obama online and become the President of your social network? Post your comments. Winner will be announced on 6 November 2012.
Click here to download VoteMe.