Convert Your Video To Your Favorite Format With Video Converter HD [REVIEW]
Warning: get_headers(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c10/h01/mnt/141529/domains/macpeer.com/html/wp-content/plugins/squared-appstorebox/squared-appstorebox.php on line 193
Warning: get_headers(): This function may only be used against URLs in /nfs/c10/h01/mnt/141529/domains/macpeer.com/html/wp-content/plugins/squared-appstorebox/squared-appstorebox.php on line 193
Sometimes, you wish to convert videos from one format to another due to file-size related issues. For example, you may wish to convert an MPEG video file into an AVI video file as AVI files occupy little space in your Mac or PC, compared to the space that is occupied by MPEG files.
Sometimes, using any cheap or unknown video editing application brings seriously poor picture quality in the new video file. Thus, you need a good app for your Mac to easily edit videos and create awesome video files.
Introducing Video Convertor HD by iFunia, an app that helps you edit videos, arrange small video clips and construct an awesome action sequence, romantic sequence or any sequence that appeals to you or the person you are creating the video for.
Video Convertor HD is a simple yet effective Mac HD video converter and light-weight HD video editor. You can convert videos between many popular HD video file formats, including HD AVI, HD WMV, HD MOV, HD FLV, HD MKV, H.264/AVC, HD MPEG-4, HD TS, etc. This application can also convert standard definition to HD video as well.
iFunia describes itself as a company that was founded by people passionate about Apple and Apple products. They aim to make various multi-media softwares that would make working on Mac easy for you.
Following are the key features of iFunia’s Video Convertor HD:
1. With Video Convertor HD, you can convert AVCHD(MTS,M2TS), MOD and TOD videos recorded by HD camcorders, such as Panasonic, Canon, Sony, JVC, etc.
2. You can convert HD video for iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, iPod, PS3, PSP, Kindle Fire, Android Phone, BlackBerry, etc.
3. This application can convert AVCHD/MOD/TOD and more HD video to be imported to iMovie, Final Cut Pro for further editing.
4. It is possible to merge multiple HD video clips into one video.
5. You can trim, crop and custom watermark on your video.
6. Using this application saves your time with fast and batch conversion.
We need to bring one thing under the notice of our readers that according to Apple policy, the Mac App Store version of iFunia Video Converter HD can NOT convert VOB files. You are requested to download free Decrypter Plugin to convert VOB files from http://www.ifunia.com/mac-app/decrypter-plugin.html
The recently updated version 3.5.0 of Video Convertor HD has added many new functionalities and features to this application:
1. The new update has added support for multiple languages like German, Spanish, French and Italian.
2. The new update would give you better video output for playing.
3. Now this application optimizes the video-audio out of sync problem.
4. Many other minor issues have been fixed with the new update.
Video Convertor HD is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 or later version. It requires 64-bit processor to run.
This review has been written after obtaining Video Convertor HD from Mac App Store via gift card and the app has been used on Mac.
So do you find editing and format conversion of your videos easier with the updated video convertor HD? Post your comments.