Create Cute And Beautiful Collage With Picollage [REVIEW]
Warning: get_headers() [function.get-headers]: http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c10/h03/mnt/141529/domains/macpeer.com/html/wp-content/plugins/squared-appstorebox/squared-appstorebox.php on line 193
Warning: get_headers() [function.get-headers]: This function may only be used against URLs in /nfs/c10/h03/mnt/141529/domains/macpeer.com/html/wp-content/plugins/squared-appstorebox/squared-appstorebox.php on line 193
Creativity and imagination know no bounds and an artist would create anything that comes in his mind. We all know how fabulous the works of artists like Leonardo Da Vinci were.
If painting is your hobby, you can draw and paint pictures, portraits and create collages of existing pictures.
Many people like to create collages with the pictures they have as one look at a collage would bring the sweet memories being shown in all pictures. Now you can create collage on your iPhone as well.
An app called Picollage will equip your iPhone with everything that it takes to create a nice and beautiful collage. Picollage will make you enjoy every time you create a collage with the characteristic photo shapes. You can make terrific photo collages that will amuse your family and friends,memorize some time and share around your world!
You can do unique things like making a collage of your friends’ portrait photos with the round shape. They will certainly love it.
Following are the important features of Picollage:
1. You can add photos from your photo library.
2. You can crop when adding a new photo to select which part to display.
3. Picollage gives you a choice with backgrounds. Either you can have multiple backgrounds or you can select a photo as background.
4. It is possible to move, pinch or rotate photos.
5. You can have multiple photo shapes. For example, there can be heart shaped photos, round photos, star shaped photos, cloud shaped photos, etc. You can also shape a photo whenever you like.
6. If you are not interested in shapes, you can simply add photos to make a common collage.
7. Picollage has the feature of Auto-shape. You can automatically shape the newly-added photo as the last shaped photo.
8. You can save, mail or share your collage on social media with high resolution (960×1440).
9. In the upcoming updates, more shapes, photo effects and other features will be coming.
To create or expand a collage, you can tap the background to add photos from your photo library or a photo to move it to front. If you want to change the background or the shape of a photo in collage, just double-tap it.
Picollage is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. It requires iOS 4.3 or later version.
This review has been written after obtaining Picollage from the app store via gift card and the app has been used on an iPod.
So what was the reaction of your friends and family members when you created your first collage by using Picollage? Did they like it? Did you like it? Share your thoughts.