Your Creativity Will Make Great Pictures With Adobe Photoshop Touch [REVIEW]
As a child, I used to draw pictures of super-heroes or things that I imagined. Later, when I grew a little older and entered my teens, I became more computer savvy and started making pictures on computer.
My trusted aide for unleashing my creative side was Adobe Photoshop. Sometimes, I would put my face on Superman’s body. Sometimes, I would fly in the sky.
Sometimes photoshop put me on the stage where I was performing in the front of live audience.
There is no end to imagination and creativity and with photoshop you can create a picture of anything you can imagine. This concept reminded me of a comic book where my hero would see horrifying creatures in his dreams and the moment he wakes up, his dreams and imaginations would come alive and then, he would have to fight the villains.
Years ago, an Indian choreographer photoshopped his face in picture, showing himself standing with Britney Spears. In actual photo, Britney was posing with a Hollywood actor. So you can see what photoshop can do.
The abilities of Photoshop are set to fly higher in the sky with a new version of photoshop, just for your iPad. You can transform images, change their contexts with Adobe Photoshop Touch, whose features have been designed to suit your tablet.
You can combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through social networking websites like Facebook, and more. And you can do all this from your iPad. You can do it when you are on the move.
There are beautiful pictures in the albums and of this app and you can also use pictures you have stored in your iPad. The pictures from beaches, nature and scenery look really nice and would help your mind gather positive thoughts.
If you are using Photoshop Touch for the first time, there is a tutorial to teach you how to select picture and how to make desired changes. Tutorials can teach you how to create pencil sketch, camera layers, paint with effects, create photo frames, cleaning up a background and image blending where you wish to merge two images and make it look genuine at the same time.
Now I will show you the features of Adobe Photoshop Touch:
1. You can use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create awesome images as if there is no end to your imagination.
2. You can use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
3. It is easy to select one part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, you can use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
4. In this app, it is easy to search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
5. Adobe Photoshop Touch has been integrated with Facebook. You can share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
6. With this app, you can browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results that you would like to achieve. After that, you will easily learn techniques the professionals use for great-looking results by following the tutorials, step-by-step.
7. You can use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
9. Maximum image resolution in this app is 1600 x 1600 pixels. Just imagine how great the quality of your picture will be. It would be awesome.
Adobe Photoshop Touch is compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G. We are sorry to tell you that does not work with the first generation iPad. Adobe Photoshop Touch requires iOS 5.0 or later version.
This review has been written after the app being downloaded from App store and used on an iPad 2.
We want to remind our readers that some online services from Adobe Photoshop Touch have subscription charges.
So how do you find the new Photoshop Touch with old photoshop? Share your feedback with us.
Click here to buy and download Adobe Photoshop Touch.