Develop And Explore The Sea World With AquaVille – The Friends [REVIEW]
As I child, I read many fairy tales and one of my favorite was The Little Mermaid. Later, I saw the 1989 Disney movie of the same name which was loosely based on this fairy tale.
I also enjoyed the TV Series which was a prequel to the movie, as well as the new movie The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Beginning.
My interest in The Little Mermaid made me notice this game called AquaVille – the Friends as the mermaid shown on the icon of this game reminded me of Ariel, the lead character of Disney’s movies and TV shows based on The Little Mermaid.
AquaVille – the Friends is an interesting game and the animation techniques used to create beautiful graphics also remind of the colorful animated scenes in Disney’s Little Mermaid.
AquaVille – the Friends has been created by a company called Barunson Creative.
You have to play this game with your Facebook account. You can also invite your Facebook friends to play this game with you. In this game, game you raise a fish as its guardian and build a town under the sea. You and your friends will explore the world under the sea and may get a rare fish also. This game can be played on both iPhone as well as iPad.
Goddess Lena is the mermaid seen in the icon of this game. She is the goddess of AquaVille who will help you play this game. Hermit Crab is the hero of this game as he cleans up and build beautiful town. Pandora is a magician who would turn your gems into other types. Now if you need more help to play this game, here are Sea Turtle, Sea Horse and the Whale. They are the finest guides in the world of AquaVille who will support you as you solve your quests.
Building the town would also remind you of the fun that you had while playing town-building and town-planning games like SIM City.
Following are the key features of this game:
1. This game is appealing to eyes, not only due to its great animation, but the variety of sea creatures that you will see. There are 210 kinds of diverse fish and sea creatures in this game.
2. There are 90 kinds of unique buildings and decoration objects motivated by the marine ecosystem. Here the fun of SIM City engulfed me.
3. There are more than 200 Quest. AquaVille- the Friends comprises of rich and fascinating scenario unfolded by Lena, and 4 adorable main characters.
4. As mentioned earlier, this game feature, gorgeous, lively and colorful graphics with splendid designs. You will enjoy touring to exotic places with your friend’s fish and get RARE fish with various rewards.
5. You can play the music that you have in your device while playing the game.
6. AquaVille – the Friends supports 7 Languages – English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
AquaVille – the Friends is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3rd Generation iPod Touch, 4th Generation iPod Touch and iPad. It requires iOS 4.3 or later version.
This review has been written after obtaining AquaVille – the Friends from the app store and the game has been played on an iPad.
So are you ready to play this game and become the Sea God who will control the fate of an underwater city? Share your feedback about this game by posting comments.