Final Cut Pro X Updated To Version 10.0.4
Apple has updated its two apps that are used for video-editing. These are Final Cut Pro (FCP) and Motion. Now video editors can hope some ease in their tasks.
Apple has updated its flagship video editing software, Final Cut Pro, to version 10.0.4. The new update is a minor one. It adds some performance improvements, bug fixes, and language support for Simplified Chinese. Final Cut Pro can be updated via the Mac App Store.
Final Cut Pro X version 10.0.4 improves overall stability, performance, and compatibility including:
– Improves image quality and responsiveness of broadcast monitoring with compatible third-party PCIe and Thunderbolt I/O devices.
– Improves performance of multicam syncing and editing.
– Adds language support for Simplified Chinese.
– Adds a Share option for 1080p video on compatible iOS devices.
Final Cut Pro version 10.0.4 also addresses the following issues:
– Assigns default audio channel setting for new projects to stereo.
– Includes multicam metadata in XML project export.
– Fixes an issue in which video superimposed over a background with an alpha channel could appear differently in Viewer before and after render.
– Fixes an issue that caused some titles to be rendered again after each application launch.
This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Pro X
Final Cut Pro can be downloaded from Mac App Store for $299.99. The 10.0.4 update is free for current owners of FCP.
The update to Motion 5.0.3 does not add any specific features. However, it offers “stability and performance” improvements.
Motion 5.0.3 improves overall stability and performance including:
– Improves loading time for projects.
– Improves performance of text editing in the Canvas.
– Fixes issues with Fill Opaque enabled in images converted to Drop Zones.
– Resolves a stability issue that occurred when deleting all characters with the Transform Glyph tool.
– Corrects the pixel aspect ratio display of Anamorphic clips.
– Improves speed of Save Current Frame.
– Resolves a stability issue when adjusting motion blur controls in the Project Properties Inspector.
– Resolves a stability issue when modifying media files while Motion is running in the background.
Motion is $49.99 can be downloaded from the Mac App Store. The 5.0.3 update is free for current Motion owners.
Source: Mac Rumors