Google has made known its updated Google Maps experience for mobile browsers on iOS and Android. iOS means iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Google yearn for reliable Google Maps experience whenever they need or use.
Now, when you visit maps.google.com on your phone or tablet’s browser and opt-in to share your location, you can use many of the same Google Maps features you’re used to from the desktop.
This will allow you to:
– See your current location
– Search for what’s nearby with suggest and auto complete
– Have clickable icons of popular businesses and transit stations
– Get driving, transit, biking, and walking directions
– Turn on satellite, transit, traffic, biking, and other layers
– View Place pages with photos, ratings, hours, and more
– When signed into your Google account, access your starred locations and My Maps
Google Maps for mobile browsers always live up to the mark of giving consistent experience and the latest features without needing to install any updates, no matter what phone you use.
[ Via googlemobile ]