Are you excited about Prince William and Kate Middleton Wedding? I bet you are, of course everyone are excited for this occasion. Not only the people of England, but everyone around the World.
Today is National Holiday in England, people out there can relax and watch the Royal wedding on Television, but what about us (India), only option is to watch it live on our iPhone or iPad 3G
You can watch it live while you are on the move so that you don’t miss the key moments at the wedding.
Watch YouTube Live via YTLive:
YouTube is live streaming the event, however it needs flash so you won’t be able to play it directly on your iPhone or iPad.
Big hearted folks at YTLive have created a web app that converts the flash based live stream in to something that works on mobile Safari browser.
Cheers: Now you can watch the Royal Wedding on your iPhone or iPad on YouTube via YTlive by following this link and clicking on the Royal Wedding Channel.
CNN’s Richard Quest has pointed out the 7 key moments that you shouldn’t miss at the Royal wedding:
1. The Dress: 11 a.m. in London (6 a.m. ET)
2. The Vows: 11:15 in London (6:15 a.m. ET)
3. The FIRST kiss: Any time after 11:15 a.m. in London (6:15 a.m. onwards ET)
4. The Fanfare: About 11:30 a.m. in London (6:30 a.m. ET)
5. Placing the bouquet: After 11:45 a.m. in London (6:45 a.m. ET)
6. The Carriages: 12:15 p.m. in London (7:15 a.m. ET)
7. THE kiss: 1:25 p.m. in London (8:25 a.m. ET)
[ Via iphonehacks]
[ Image courtesy sky]