A new version of Sn0wBreeze for developers to jailbreak iOS 5.0b1 has been released by iH8Sn0w. Sn0wBreeze is a Windows application that creates a custom ipsw similar to PwnageTool but different from blackra1n because it offers custom boot logo, change root partial size and much more. This software update will not update your baseband.
sn0wbreeze v2.8 BETA 1 Release Notes:
* Supports iOS 5.0 BETA 1 (9A5220p)
* Supports the following Devices:
– iPhone 3GS
– iPhone 4 [GSM]
– iPhone 4 [CDMA]
– iPod Touch 3G
– iPod Touch 4
– iPad 1G
* Props to @MuscleNerd for the kernel patches. 🙂
* THIS IS INTENDED FOR DEVELOPERS ONLY!!!
* This sn0wbreeze does NOT add afc2 or Hacktivate to prevent users from removing the UDID check after jailbreak.
* UNLOCKERS SHOULD STAY AWAY!!!
* This is a /TETHERED/ jailbreak via iBooty.
Now available at:
[ Via iclarified ]