Introduce Your Child to the Award Winning – Pilo’s 3D Journey
With the growing attraction for Interactive Stories on iPads, there is surely an abundance of it for your child. Lets take a glimpse into Arcreative’s multi award winning Story Pilo2
The Story is filled with 6 main themes where you take a journey with Pilo, the character along with whom you wander around. You can choose to be a Boy or a Girl.
Pilo has pretty unique buddies around a musical fairy land. This could be a great Story to fill your child with the charm of music and see him/her dance with them in all joy.The scenes are quite interactive and build an interest to move ahead.
Here’s a list of all the scenes:
1 Playing the piano (Hitting the keys and making the Bluebirds fly)
2 Winding up the birds
3 Playing the drum
4 Music puzzle
5 Performing the ensemble (Touch the character, play a sound, and the ensemble is completed.)
6 Characters’ finale dance (Each character dances when touched.)
ABOUT PILO :
Pilo is an original story created in Korea and is available in three languages, English, Korean and Chinese. The dialog and sound is clear and very well formulated which is quite an important aspect for a child to stay connected to the Story.
- 2012 Won in Smart Contents 2012 Awards (Education/Books category)
- 2012 Won “Grand Prize”in Smart App Awards 2012 (Children’s Education)
- 2012 Won “First Prize” in Econovation Award at the KT App Creation Contest
- 2012 Won “Excellence Award” in the Seoul Character Promotion and Pitching Contest
- Book department of App store in North America: book 3 ranked 4th (2012. 12)
- Book department of App store in Japan: book 1 ranked 9th, book 2 ranked 11th, and book 3 ranked 12th (2012. 12)
- Book department of App store in China: book 1 ranked 13th, book 2 ranked 19th, and book 3 ranked 17th (2012. 12)
- Book department of App store in Korea: book 1 ranked 3rd, book 2 ranked 5th, and book 3 ranked 6th (2012. 12)
- Ranked 6th overall at Podgate and 1st in book department (2012. 12)
- Charts at the App store of N Store: book 2 ranked 3rd (2012. 12)
- Selected as Today’s Featured Apps of Appheroes: book 3 (2012. 12)
- 2012 Selected as pilot support project for Animation pre-production by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2012 Selected as overseas marketing support project for smart content by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2012 Selected as translation support project for smart content by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2011 Selected as support project for smart content by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2011 Finalist in the SPP Competition
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later This app is optimized for iPhone 5.