On 7 May 2012, Apple released iOS 5.1.1.
The new update for iOS offers bug fixes and other improvements for recent models of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
– Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
– Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
– Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
– Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
iOS 5.1.1 arrives as Build 9B206. It is available for the following devices via iTunes, Apple’s site, and over-the-air download directly from the devices:
– Third-generation iPad: Wi-Fi, AT&T/GSM, Verizon
– iPad 2: Original Wi-Fi, New Wi-Fi (with A5 die shrink), AT&T/GSM, Verizon/CDMA
– Original iPad
– iPhone 4S
– iPhone 4: GSM, CDMA
– iPhone 3GS
– iPod touch: fourth-generation, third-generation
What are your expectations from iOS 5.1.1? Post your comments.
Source: Mac Rumors