Years ago, when iTunes was launched by Apple, it opened a new chapter in the dimension of online music and turned out to be big treat for online music lovers.
Now the advanced version called iTunes has been released which is being seen as the first step towards Apple’s upgrade towards iOS 5 and iCloud.
New features of iTunes 10.5:
1. iTunes can store your music and TV purchases in iCloud and makes them available at your device whenever you wish at no extra cost.
2. You can purchase music from any computer and get a copy downloaded in your Mac or iOS devices.
3. Previous purchases of music, TV, apps and books can be re-downloaded with no additional cost, provided they are still available at iTunes.
4. You can automatically sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iTunes anytime when both of them are on same Wi-Fi network.
iTunes 10.5 Requirements:
1. Mac computer with Intel, Power PC G4 or G5 processor. 512 MB of RAM is also required.
2. 512 MB of RAM helps in playing the Standard Definition video if 1.0 GHz Power PC G4 or a faster processor are available.
3.Screen resolution of 1024X768 or higher.
4. Broadband connection to use iTunes store.
5. Apple Combo drive or Super-drive to create audio, MP3 or backup CDs. Some CD-RW recorders may also work.
1. Pac OS X version 10.5 or later.
2. Safari 4.0.3 or later.
3. 200 MB available disk space.
So are get ready for some more online fun and entertainment. Tell us what would you like to do in comments section.
SOURCE: 9TO5 Mac