NowVerizon has announced its next bombardment of 4G LTE rollouts and it is coming this summer. Verizon plans on lighting up and expanding its 4G LTE service up and down the East Coast beginning next week.
Following is the list of new and expanding markets where Verizon will bring 4G LTE:
1. In Jersey Shore, Verizon will cover Sea Bright, Monmouth Beach, Belmar, Point Pleasant, Toms River, Atlantic City and into Cape May County.
2. In Long Island areas, Verizon will cover Nassau County, Huntington area, South shore and Eastern end of Suffolk County.
3. In Cap Cod, Barnstable will be covered which includes Villages of Barnstable, Centerville, Cotuit, Hyannis, Marstons Mills, Osterville and West Barnstable. Other towns and counties to be covered are Bourne, Dennis, Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich and Yarmouth.
4. In Delaware, Rehobeth Beach and Bethany Beach are to be covered. Verizon has also included Lewes and Seaford.
5. In Maryland, Verizon will cover Ocean City, Chestertown and Queen Anne’s. The Counties to be covered are Kent and Talbot County. Queenstown and Easton along with Maryland from Fenwick Island to South Ocean City have also be included.
6. In Virginia, Virginia Beach and the whole state from Fort Story to Sandbridge are set to join the five towns that were announced earlier.
7. In North Carolina, Verizon will cover, the Outer Banks from Corolla to Hatteras. This launch will take place on Memorial Day Weekend.
8. In Pennsylvania, Verizon is set to cover Lancaster area, including the surrounding communities of Mt. Joy, Lititz and Elizabethtown. It will also cover City of York, stretching south to Hanover.
9. In Vermont, Verizon will bring the largest 4G LTE network of this rollout. It will cover Barnet, Barre, Brookfield, Burlington, Cambridge, Colchester, Coventry, Ely, Essex, Fairfax, Ferrisburg, Georgia, Jeffersonville, Jericho, Lyndon, Lyndonville, Middlebury, Middlesex, Milton, Montpelier, Morrisville, Newport, Randolph, Saint Albans, Saint Johnsbury, Shelburne, Smugglers Notch, South Burlington, Stowe, Thetford, Underhill, Vergennes and Williston.
With such large rollout, this time Verizon should cover your city this summer, if it was not covered first time. Which city do you live in? Post your comments.
Source: Cult Of Android