Lodsys has revise its grievance against app developer by dropping one developer from Wulven Games- Vietnamese company and instead add five app developers namely Rovia from angry birds fame, Electronics Arts, Atari, Square Enix and Take-Two Interactive.
Lodsys accusations are that their patents have been infringed by the following app developer with titles:
– Rovio accused by Lodsys with one of the patent – Angry birds for iOS and Angry Birds for Android
– Electronics Arts accused by Lodsys for The Sims 3 for iPhone
– Atari accused by Lodsys for Atari’s Greatest Hits for iPhone and iPad
– Square Enix accused by Losys for its Big Hit Baseball app for iPhone and iPad
– Take-Two Interactive accused of patent infringement by Lodsys for its 2K Sports NHL 2K11 for iPhone.
Foss Patents also claimed that Lodsys is not very happy by Apple’s allegation that its own individual license to Lodsys patents stretch to its app developer. Foss Patents also add that Apple “exhaustion” theory is not essentially right. At present Lodsys is suing around 37 defendants
[Image courtesy Socialbarrel]