MobileNotifier: Jailbreak App Aims to Remodel Apple iOS Push Notification System
MobileNotifier a Jailbreak app continues to bring new features and improvements. Here, Peter Hajas has launched the 4rd beta version of MobileNotifier on Cydia Store which plan to redesigned Apple’s iOS Push notification system.
Here are the following new features and improvements of MobileNotifier beta 4:
– Brand new alert style that lives in the doubleheight statusbar. Takes unobtrusive notifications to the next level!
– Totally redone lockscreen view. Tap the bar to see a preview of your pending notifications!
– Intelligent alert dismiss – alerts from the same sender are dismissed if you take action on one of them. Way easier to deal with!
– Significant performance and bug fixes. Way faster, way less memory and battery footprint, way friendlier to your device!
– And more! Lots of fun surprises in this release that users will enjoy.
MobileNotifier is inspired by Android’s notification system so unlike iOS’s push notification system, MobileNotifier prevents notifications from interrupting you and allows you to access your notifications from a drop-down drawer. You can also access the notifications from your iOS device’s lock screen.
Instruction to install MobileNotifier.
Here are the following steps you need to follow to install MobileNotifier:
Please note that to install MobileNotifier, you need to have jailbroken device.
Tap on MobileNotifier from the search results
[ Via peterhajas ]