Design A New App With AppSketcher [REVIEW]
Are you an app designer or developer? Do you imagine new apps with unique utilities and wish to design them?
It is said that the best way to design an app is to draw the first design on paper with a pencil. However, we can see that today deforestation is on the rise and save trees, we need to reduce the demand of paper and reduce our dependence on trees. That is why, it is a good idea to use iPad in the place of paper.
You must be wondering how would you draw on iPad with a pencil. For that, you need to thank Bald One Media LLC who have created in app called AppSketcher. This app has beautiful graphics and it can turn your iPad into a notepad where you can draw by tapping and rubbing your finger on the screen. Bald One Media LLC is a development studio that designs apps for all iOS devices, especially iPhone and iPad.
You might start comparing this app with other apps like Phat Pad. However, this app is different and more developer oriented is meant to be used for designing apps.
‘AppSketcher’ is a simple yet functional (easy to use) iPad app that can be used by anyone who wishes to create his/her own apps. You can use AppSketcher to ‘mockup’ or ‘wireframe’ your next great app. Once you are done, you can share your design with your developer, team, or friends.
This app is an helpful application for preparing a storyboard for your iPhone app or iPad app.
Let us have a look at the features of this app:
1. This app is easy to us. You can draw your imagination just the way you draw with your Pen and Paper.
2. You can design multiple apps. It is possible to create and save multiple screens or pages for each app project folder you create. Thus, it is possible for you to mock up two different variations of an apps home screen, followed by the secondary tabs.
3. This app carries several templates. The templates can be blank, horizontal and vertical will become the canvas for your idea. There are drawing and text tools that utilize various pen sizes and colors, and all elements that can be held and dragged to the alignment of your choosing. Erase and undo tools are at the your disposal. Thus, you do not need to worry if you need to quickly take a step back.
4. AppSketcher features a collection of several ink colors and styles.
5. After completing your design, or while working on the designs, you can share your designs via Email.
6. You have the option of saving your file to Photo Library. You can export your App Sketcher file to PDF or an image file.
7. You can save your app design in DropBox.
8. AppSketcher can also print your design.
AppSketcher is compatible with iPad. It requires iOS 3.2 or later version to run.
So do you find this app as helpful. What type of apps would you like to design from AppSketcher? Share your ideas, expectations and fantasies by posting comments below.
Click here to buy and download AppSketcher.