Tweetbot, is among the most favorite Twitter apps that iOS users use. Thus, the news of a big update with new features must make the users happy.
The Tweetbot app now features integration with the story curation service Storify, a new tweet detail view, support for the file sharing service Droplr, high-resolution image uploads when on Wi-Fi, a load of new gestures, and more. The last update for Tweetbot added iCloud timeline sync and DM read statuses. The new version of Tweet bot is Version 2.3.
The Tapbots team is rumored to be working an application that would be a Mac version of Tweetbot, and with all the success that the iOS app has seen, one can predict the same for the Mac app.Hopefully, it may land in the near future.
Tweetbot is available on the App Store for $2.99. Following are the other features of Tweetbot:
– New tweet detail view with inline conversations and replies (swipe right to left on a tweet for quick access)
– New gesture in tweet detail to get back to the timeline quickly (swipe left to right)
– New conversation view now contains both the conversation and replies (swipe left to right on a tweet for quick access)
– Ability to email conversations or post a link to them via Storify when in the conversation view
– Droplr Support
– Video thumbnails now have a “play” icon to differentiate it from image thumbnails
– Timeline sync bookmark icon is now an optional setting
– Reorganized tweet drawer (last two buttons have gone through some options reorganization)
– Added thumbnail support for Vimeo links
– Higher res image uploads when on wifi
– Hold down compose tweet button to quickly open last draft
– Support for $stock links
– Improved email format when sending tweets, DMs, or conversations as email
– Arabic Localization
Have you used the updated version of Tweetbot? Share your comments with us.
The Apple Bites is giving away free iTunes Gift-cards for exciting games and interesting apps. All you need to do is to participate in the discussions The Apple Bites starts. No offensive words allowed. No spamming! The winners would be contacted and the gift cards would be given to them.
Source: 9TO5 Mac