If you like shooting games like Contra, Duck Hunt and Twin Duck Hunt, then here is a new game to entertain you.
These were some of my favorite games. Though, Rocket Tree Free reminds me of those games, it is very different from those games and entertains you in a different way.
This is a refreshing game and it will unlock your mind with excitement, making you forget all the things that cause you tension.
Let me show you how to play this game. Here are the keys that you need to play this game:
1. Turn the “turntable” dial to change the direction of the trees.
2. You have to press the “Arrow” button to launch the trees.
3. When you press the “Auto” button, trees would be launched automatically.
4. Pressing the “LockOn” button would guide the trees by autopilot.
5. You can start, stop or select images by pressing the “StartStop” button.
6. Lastly, you can press the “End” button, to end this game.
There are 12 stages in this game and your high score will be recorded.
Rocket Tree has two version. One is a free version (for which this review is written for) and other is a paid version. In the free version, advertisements will appear at the top of screen. The advertisements would not appear in the paid version.
In the new version 3.0 of Rocket Tree Free, the lock-on system is now “instant lock-on” feature. You can turn the sound on or off whenever you want.
This game has beautiful graphics and seeing colorful trees being launched like rockets gives a pleasant feeling. It may remind you of your Christmas tree memories.
Rocket Tree Free has infrequent and mild fantasy violence. That is why, user discretion is being recommended while playing this game.
Rocket Tree Free is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3rd Generation iPod Touch, 4th Generation iPod touch and iPad. It requires iOS 5.0 or later version.
This review has been written after the free version being downloaded and the game has been played on an iPhone.
Click here to download Rocket Tree Free.