Have A Tension Free Good Night Sleep In Train With WakeMeHere [REVIEW]
Have you been through a situation when you desperately struggled to stay awake in a bus or a train to ensure you do not miss your stop. It must be hard to hold up nap. You were worried to get off.
Relax! Daniel Kidrowski can understand your problem. He has invented a new app called WakeMeHere. Kidrowski is a student of computer science in Hamburg, Germany, with a keen interest in the development of computer games.
WakeMeHere app will wake up you where you want to wake, that is when your stop arrives. WakeMeHere is a location-based alarm clock that wakes you where you want it. Whether you are in a bus or a train, you will not miss your stop this time, thanks to WakeMeHere. Have a sound sleep. When you reach your stop, the app based-alarm clock to tell you to rise and shine by waking you up.
Let us have a look at the features of this app:
1. As an app, WakeMeHere can be used easily.
2. The accurate localization is possible. WakeMeHere can understand the exact location to wake you up.
3. This app features an intuitive set of Weckorten via drag & drop.
4. You can save your favorite Weckorten.
5. WakeMeHere has a retina compatible interface that looks appealing.
6. Multitasking is possible in this app.You can make this app do many things at the same time.
WakeMeHere can be useful for you under following situations:
1. As mentioned earlier, you can use it when you are going by bus or train and you want to use the trip back home to sleep and relax.
2. If you want to have a peaceful sleep and do not want to wake up after a party until you reach the last stop or the stop you want to get down at.
3. When you are reading some favorite book or magazine of yours in buses and trains and do not want to constantly pay attention to the current station.
Persistent use of GPS in the background can shorten the battery life. That is why, you should use it only when you really need it.
Following are the new features in Version 1.1:
1. The Facebook integration has been added to the new version of this app.
2. You can reverse geolocation for manual placed wake locations.
3. You can set your favorite map.
4. Translation into German and Polish is possible.
5. The bugs have been fixed, due to which alarm sound of WakeMeHere did not play the alarm when the app was in the background.
WakeMeHere is compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G. It requires iOS 4.2 or later.
So how do you plan to have tension free nap with WakeMeHere? Tell us in the comments section.
Click here to buy and download WakeMeHere.