Experience A Unique Mailbox With Sparrow [REVIEW]
You cannot check your e-mail every time. Nor with a busy lifestyle, you can afford to waste time in signing in and checking mail while at work.
If you deal with many people, a lot of names are there in your contacts and many times the important once are lost somewhere that you have to go through a long list and find the contact you are looking for.
But now, Sparrow is here to solve your problem.
Want a hassle-free mail-box? Just get Sparrow and this nice app will fly into your iDevice. Once “perched” in your iPhone or iPad, it would make things easy for you. Navigating mails through Sparrow would be easier than ever.
Download Sparrow and register your e-mail with Sparrow.
Here are some awesome features of Sparrow:
1. Sparrow has full IMAP Support: You can use your Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP accounts.
2. You can see unified Inbox: With Sparrow in your device, all your mails will be in a unique Inbox.
3. Easy to manage attachments: You can directly attach photos and images while composing an e-mail. Sparrow would save you from the hassle of cumbersome back and forth with your photo library.
4. Up & down your conversations: You can swipe on a message up or down to navigate a conversation.
5. Just swipe to find anything: You can uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders but just one swipe. A second swipe will show you your account list.
6. Faces: A mail looks much nicer with your friends’ profile pictures.
7. Message swipe: You can star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message.
8. Smart contacts with Sparrow: Your most frequent contacts on top of the list.
9. Quick mailbox switch: You can navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping or swiping the top bar.
10. Mark all as read: You opened a mail but you do not have enough time to read it. Just one click to mark all mails as unread. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read or unread.
11. Thread view: You can tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread.
12. Pull to refresh: This is simplest way to refresh mailbox. Just a pull and *chime*, Mailbox refreshed.
13. Priority Inbox support is possible: This feature can automatically identify your important email and separate it out from everything else.
14. Alias: Do you have a professional and a private mail address? The alias feature in Sparrow will keep things separated.
15. Powerful search: Local and remote search would allow you to find the mail that you are looking for.
Apart from these features, there are some more features crafted that would help you discover:
1. Quick sender switch in compose window.
2. Mark all as read.
3. Read/unread with a long press on a message cell.
4. Reply all quick switch.
Some new features that are coming in future versions of Sparrow are Localization, Landscape mode, Built-in browser, Send and Archive, Only show specific label/folder and many more.
Sparrow is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. It requires iOS 5.0 or later version.
This review has been written after app being obtained from the app store through online purchase and the app has been used on an iPhone.
So did you like the easy way of managing your mailbox? Post your comments.