Yet Another Pilo’s 3D Journey for Your Child – And It’s Cooking Time!
Warning: get_headers(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /nfs/c10/h01/mnt/141529/domains/macpeer.com/html/wp-content/plugins/squared-appstorebox/squared-appstorebox.php on line 193
Warning: get_headers(): This function may only be used against URLs in /nfs/c10/h01/mnt/141529/domains/macpeer.com/html/wp-content/plugins/squared-appstorebox/squared-appstorebox.php on line 193
Arcreative’s multi award winning Story Pilo2 is now followed by it’s latest and equally well received Story Pilo3 Pilo stories have been noticed to keep children hooked around one theme in a Story. This time the theme is Cooking!
Pilo games concentrate on getting your kid to bed at night with a smile on their face.
The Story is filled with 6 main themes where you take a journey with Pilo, the character along with whom you wander around. You can choose to be a Boy (Tommy) or a Girl (Sunny)
As usual, Pilo has pretty unique buddies. And there are different story scenes that move on along with your child’s participation. Scenes you would find include ‘Cooking food together’ ‘Celebrating together with a Special Birthday Cake’ ‘Cutting fruit’ and other such scenes over which all the characters come together.
This could come in handy in building some interest in your child to have fun helping you around in the kitchen and while having meals together!
Most of the scenes are quite interactive and build an interest to move ahead.
ABOUT PILO :
Pilo is an original story created in Korea and is available in three languages, English, Korean and Chinese. The dialog and sound is clear and very well formulated which is quite an important aspect for a child to stay connected to the Story.
- 2012 Won in Smart Contents 2012 Awards (Education/Books category)
- 2012 Won “Grand Prize”in Smart App Awards 2012 (Children’s Education)
- 2012 Won “First Prize” in Econovation Award at the KT App Creation Contest
- 2012 Won “Excellence Award” in the Seoul Character Promotion and Pitching Contest
- Book department of App store in North America: book 3 ranked 4th (2012. 12)
- Book department of App store in Japan: book 1 ranked 9th, book 2 ranked 11th, and book 3 ranked 12th (2012. 12)
- Book department of App store in China: book 1 ranked 13th, book 2 ranked 19th, and book 3 ranked 17th (2012. 12)
- Book department of App store in Korea: book 1 ranked 3rd, book 2 ranked 5th, and book 3 ranked 6th (2012. 12)
- Ranked 6th overall at Podgate and 1st in book department (2012. 12)
- Charts at the App store of N Store: book 2 ranked 3rd (2012. 12)
- Selected as Today’s Featured Apps of Appheroes: book 3 (2012. 12)
- 2012 Selected as pilot support project for Animation pre-production by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2012 Selected as overseas marketing support project for smart content by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2012 Selected as translation support project for smart content by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2011 Selected as support project for smart content by the Korea Creative Content Agency
- 2011 Finalist in the SPP Competition
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later This app is optimized for iPhone 5.